Sticky Password 5.0.1.194

flibberyGiveIt

Reviewing 3.1.0.4 Beta (Dec 24, 2006)

Sticky Password 3.1.0.4 Beta
After running setup, an annoyingly needy bunch of
setup and how to use windows.
Got thru them, and due to wetware error the Firefox
plug in didn't install.
Went thru settings and had to kill (not close) FF
to get the plugin to install, it didn't, and FF
launched and restored all my open tabs (Lots--I'm
only up to "b" in what sites linked to articles I
thought might be worth a look).
Tried again, it installed, and FF launched to my
homepage.
went to www.searscard.com, filled in my user and
pass, got a phishing alert and sticky notes crashed.
Tried again, sticky notes didn't crash, got the
phishing alert again and was able to login by
clicking "login." :)
Easier than typing my user and pass each time but
not as easy as having FF remember 'em.

Usage notes: I'm pretty sure S. N. said that if I told
it I'm the only user it wouldn't ask for the unlock
pw. I have to type in "a" each time. Lotsa work! :p
At this moment I don't feel like finding out if it
is safe for me to disable auto complete in IE, and
two clicks to make it wait 'till next start up to
bug me again? Hard work.
As a beta program, a five.


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.