IpfilterX B18-Sheitan Beta

anomoly

Reviewing B18-Nakshbandi Beta (Oct 13, 2010)

Sorry you gave it up assyrius. Probably for the better I'm sure. Just hope you didn't go cheap.
GFY. If you talk s*** be prepared to eat some. The last time I loaded this filter it was way over a million.
I have 3 different sources for filters incl this one & umpteen ways to load them. IF, and I use that word lightly, for some reason I counted the wrong one, that does not give you the right to degrade another poster in this forum. Kid describes you perfectly.
What I find interesting is that in deluge with it's own huge filter it works fine with a particular torrent. If I use the same filter in tixati on the same torrent it does not work. If I use this filter it does. Very strange. If I happen to need a beancounter I'll be sure to ask you.
IP Range Total: 6882
IP's total: 586,336,548 That's over five hundred million different single ip addresses that are possible and every single one is in this list. Are we counting actual ip's in use ?? In regards to torrents that would be near impossible.


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for information about the tools. I may find them useful in the future, because I have both mobile and portable electronic devices. pdf digital signature

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.