Windows 7 Manager (64-bit) 2.0.4

dotnetnightmare

Reviewing 1.1.9 (Feb 14, 2010)

I have used all optimization & cleaning programs!! I have an obsession with finding the best of the best. This is it. The tweaks in this are presented in an easy to understand format and it optimizes everything from what windows services start, to what background "tasks" windows runs. You find one other program that will optimize windows background programs launched at start up in task manager based upon your computers role! The one click cleaner is easily configured to run automatically via task manager and has one of the most thorough & safe registry cleaners I have ever encountered. The cleaners take ALOT longer than the ones your used to, about 5 minutes for one click. Safe, slow, scanning speeds & no crashes EVER! I have used this on windows 7 x86 & x64 & cannot believe I ever used the other crap out there. Iobit, Norton, Ashampoo, Auslogic, Ace, Raxco, Iolo, all are junk once you have used this. The interface seems a little aged in appearance & could have been modernized with say, AERO, but what was left out of Good Looks was reinvested in the actual program itself. Don't be fooled by it's appearance! I can crash anything! ANYTHING! I install alot of stuff for testing & tweaking my computer. My computer is so rock solid after using this program alone and "Not Using Any Other" that the little extra time it takes due to Slow Scanning Speed is nothing compared to reinstalling or Restoring Windows constantly. The Uninstall Software app is amazing and removes all remnants of software safely at the expense of several minutes per software title. Revo, Your Uninstaller, & Uninstall Gold maybe Alot faster ,but I don't have Time for mistakes, errors, and System Instability. Free is at a price! Free screws up and I still pay!


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.