Super Utilities Professional 9.9.33

friendinme

Reviewing 8.0.1983 (Apr 17, 2008)

I have used a number of "Swiss Army Knife" type utility programs and found that Super Utilities can hold its own against most of them.

Like any program of this nature, it is able to do a lot of things adequately, but nothing excellently. That is the nature of the beast.

I bought this years ago and glad I did. One nice thing for me has been the lifetime upgrade policy.

If you can afford one utility program, consider this one. However, if you can afford a little more, I suggest picking up a good spy-ware watcher, a good system washer, and RegOrganizer (which does a great job with registry cleaning, start-up management and uninstalling programs).


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.