Auslogics Registry Cleaner 2.0.6.55

jeck

Reviewing 2.0.4.40 (Sep 6, 2010)

I have found Auslogics Registry Cleaner to be very effective and quite safe. Does anyone out there trust the results of a registry cleaner scan without checking the results? I mean I've found strings in CCleaner's results that should not be deleted. I always check the results of a scan; if I don't know what it is then I un-check it. I know, I know, checking the results takes time and a little effort.

But, should you accidentally delete a critical or required string Auslogics Registry Cleaner does the same thing CCleaner does; it makes a backup of your registry before deleting anything. So, if you do accidentally delete a required string all you gotta do is open up Auslogics Registry Cleaner and click the "File" drop down menu and select "Rescue Center" and it lists all available registry backups; assuming you haven't deleted them with another program. Select the appropriate backup and click "Restore". If you see no backups in the list don't freak out, just check the box in the lower left corner it will provide you with a full list; again, assuming you haven't deleted your registry backups with another program.

Auslogics Registry Cleaner is just as safe as CCleaner, but it finds a few more things because it's a bit more aggressive. This is a really good program.


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.