My Money for Linux 2.0.64

My Money is a high quality personal financial software written from ground up to work with online bank statements. Simply download your transactions from bank web site and they are automatically entered into electronic register. By bringing all of your important financial information together in one place, this helps you more efficiently organize your financial data, simplify taxes and grow your net worth.

Publisher

MTH Software, Inc.

Homepage

My Money

Limitations

Yes - 180 day timeout

Uninstaller

Yes

Latest Changes - Changed Printed Checks Barcodes to EAN-128A

- Subcategoies are properly sorted in all picklists

- Favorite Payees are grouped together in payee picklists

- Recently used Payees are highlighted/pinned in picklists

- Added Number Removal/Preservation options to downloaded data normalization

- Bug Fixes

Other Versions

My Money for Windows

My Money for Mac OS X


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.