WinSCP 4.3.1 Beta

FixXxeR

Reviewing 4.2.3 Beta (Oct 24, 2009)

I love winscp. It is the one FTP Client that just feels right. That said, I have a few minor issues I feel could be addressed:

1. Allowing for the F5 key to be used, windows convention, for refreshing a folder either local or remote.

2. There is no way to remove something from the queue that I have been able to devise.

3. The pause/suspend functionality does not work very well. I have been able to pause a transfer but never been able to restart it.

4. Auto-resume does not work. I have tried every possible configuration but it does not work. It simply overwrites every file which SUCKS when you are 250MB into a 300MB upload.

Other than that, I highly recommend this client. I would give this a 4.5/5 but there are no half star ratings so a 4/5 it is for now.


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.