AllMyNotes Organizer 2.32 Beta

garretthylltun

I just don't understand why people attack programs without warrant. How people say things that aren't true, such as that this program has a "cluttered interface" when it's one of the most clean and easy interfaces a notes program has ever had. All the programs that people keep noting are very cluttered in comparison to this program. And it's one thing to note another program that is similar, but to keep trying to push people on various programs that aren't even close to the program you are reviewing is not responsible at all.

It just sickens me at the attempts people make to try and push you to another product by blatantly twisting information. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this program, not one person has been able to offer any viable wrong issues with the program, bugs, crashes, lost data or anything else that would provide someone with information to say the program is bad. The only argument people are trying to shove in your face is that the program offers a limited version for free, as do most of the other programs on this site and everywhere else on the internet. And to repeatedly come back to the same program and continue to use the same argument over and over and then to try and hock several other products is just ignorant and disrespectful to not just the author, but the all the other users of this web site.

I am to say, very disappointed in the prejudice and ignorance that I've seen demonstrated on the reviews of this program by a certain few people. This also shows me that I, nor anyone else can no longer rely on the reviews found on fileforum. For years I have come to depend on the reviews of other users, which have usually been very good, but now I will have to dispatch the reviews and take a chance on trying programs that interest me. The reviews can be so tainted now that it's impossible to find a good unbiased review.

Some reviewers may have some sort of personal vendetta against a specific program and attempt to defame that program via a tainted review. Another author might run around tainting reviews of similar programs. Some reviewers might simply be bored and looking for attention by kicking some program in the guts to get reactions from either the author or other reviewers.

Personally, I use this program all the time now. I tried it, it did what it said it does, it did it well, so I paid for the pro version and have yet to regret it. Even if I didn't pay for the pro version, I would still be using this program.

Anyway.. needed some place to vent my frustrations regarding some of the reviews on not just this program, but other reviews I've seen in the past on other programs.


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.