Ace Translator 8.5.2.0

zulugrid

Reviewing 2.2.0.5 (Feb 8, 2003)

I doubt I can fit all my complaints in here.. First, why should I pay for a program that just uses a webpage that is already free? This program just uses http://babelfish.altavista.com . I can go there and translate without paying for shareware program. To make it even worse, this program doesn't even support all the languages offered at AltaVista's babel fish, which is the site that this program is stealing it's translations from. And because they get their translations from a website, this program is useless if you are offline. Second, the authors webpage has a "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98" logo. You aren't allowed to use that graphic unless you actually apply for it and your software tests out. Third, every time I write a review for this program (which I HAVE tested out, and I DON'T like), it somehow gets deleted. I haven't used any foul language, this isn't a personal attack, and it isn't off topic, so stop deleting my valid reviews.


View the original article here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.